Thursday 21 February 2019

This is elementary. Any of my former 'A' Level Law students could give you the basis here.

This is elementary. Any of my former 'A' Level Law students could give you the basis here.

'Please publish, Gene, the legal basis for your claim that when your name, address and telephone number become public knowledge that "the sky will fall in" and that I will be in "big legal trouble".'

This is elementary. Any of my former 'A' Level Law students could give you the basis here.

This has nothing to do with blogs or the Mr Justice Eady ruling.

See the source image
Mr Justice Eady

1 comment:

  1. But I notice you don't tell us what this basis is. That is because there is no basis, because the anonymity of the blogosphere is not a legal right. As usual, Gene, bluster and bollocks.

    ReplyDelete