Wednesday 6 February 2019

Honesty!

Honesty!

If I had to use one word to characterise this blog I would use 'honesty'. I doubt if you will find a blog anywhere with such searing honesty. Take the recent unfortunate episode involving the Good Yarn. How many blog authors would leave out any mention of such? Not Gene. He knows his readers deserve total honesty.

[And on this, the lads in the Friday Night Club have been terrific. They all offered to transfer to the Metropolitan or the Queen's Head but I wouldn't hear of it. The Friday Night Club and the Good Yarn are synonymous and that's the way it should stay.] 

Also you surely must have rarely witnessed such searing honesty as manifested in the item SMIRKING that I posted on 31st January. I admit to cruel and callous treatment of the Church of England Busy-body and taking pleasure from this! And I don't use the background of the C of E Busy-body's behaviour to justify this.

By the way, I never cheated in my degree course. In fact in the Philosophy component of the my PPE (the only part I enjoyed) I was congratulated on my originality in drawing attention to parallels in the thought of Hegel and Teilhard de Chardin.  

Gene Vincent  BA  PGCE
Writer
Uxbridge


1 comment:

  1. "If I had to use one word to characterise this blog I would use 'honesty'."

    Says the man who

    pretends to have written and published three novels

    pretends to have written a theological work on The Psalms

    plagiarises Clive James

    forges emails from Clive James

    justifies his cheating and plagiarism during his PPE degree course at Oxford by saying that "everyone did it"

    blackmails Mr Anonymous of Northwood in order to silence him and then bragged about it

    claims to have shagged another man's wife and brags about it

    claims to have fathered a child on that man's wife

    and so on, and on, and drearily, disgustingly on...





    ReplyDelete