Monday 11 February 2019

I FEEL THE WEIGHT OF MY CROWN OF THORNS THESE DAYS

I FEEL THE WEIGHT OF MY CROWN OF THORNS THESE DAYS



Image result for HEAD OF CHRIST PICASSO


Image result for HEAD OF CHRIST OTTO DIX
Image result for HEAD OF CHRIST OTTO DIX

Image result for crucifixion of jesus EMIL NOLDE

This has all been brought about by the persecutions of that bouffant-haired poseur Detterling and his attempts to deny me freedom of speech.

GENE

PS

An email has arrived from Australia:

[We all empathize with your plight Gene. Remember the Scriptures: "They killed the prophets."

From some of your fans in Sydney.]

1 comment:

  1. Gene, this blasphemously stupid posturing is one of the many reasons I loathe you so much. You compare the sufferings of Christ with your discomfiture at my calling out your dishonesty, hypocrisy, nastiness, drunkenness, prurient dirty-mindedness and pretentiousness. May God forgive you, but I never will, you Pharasaical toss-rag.

    You are filth, Gene, and rest assured that a screen-shot of this blasphemous nonsense will reach the right people as soon as I have the time.

    There are some - a few - people on whom the principle of free speech is wasted because of the loathsome things you say under its protection; and you are top of the list.

    You are a disgusting human being - how do you sleep at night? Oops, silly me, I forgot: a bottle of rancid Chianti and a wank does the trick, doesn't it?

    Nor do you have any readers in Australia - you haven't got any anywhere, come to that, so your only justification for this apology of a blog is that it massages your pretensions to being a "writer".

    ReplyDelete