Friday 15 February 2019

I have had the email below from Detterling...

I have had the email below from Detterling...

I have had the email below from Detterling. Malicious, downright malicious. Am I fazed? No way. My blog is built on solid rock. It's here to stay. And the bouffant-haired poseur will not prevail against it.



GENE 


Final Warning


James Woodforde

Thu, Feb 14, 9:58 PM (18 hours ago)

I have set up a new blog which is entitled Gene's musings: RealWanKing

It will begin by publishing a name, an address, and a telephone number.
It will then, in its single and final posting, detail the filth "Gene Vincent" has published about my family and about me, which will include a url link to your dismal blog. It will not take long for the connection to you to be made. Best of all, that connection will be made without reference to me, and without any possibility of the responsibility for its being made being attributed to me - even supposing that I could be traced.   

This new blog will be activated tomorrow night, Friday 15th February, at 2200, unless your blog is taken down permanently before then.


1 comment:

  1. "Am I fazed? No way. My blog is built on solid rock. It's here to stay. And the bouffant-haired poseur will not prevail against it."

    As a matter of marginal interest, Gene, just how pissed were you when you wrote the above blustering piffle?

    Yet more for the RWK "Catholic Herald" file.

    ReplyDelete