Tuesday 5 February 2019

And furthermore Detterling...

And furthermore Detterling…

Freedom of speech is a precious commodity which Gene has always treasured. Do you seriously believe that I will allow a Tyneside bottlejob to curb in any way my right to freedom of speech?

And you are a bottlejob Detterling. Long evidence of this with you: from that famed incident fourteen years ago when you threw in the towel against jjbloggs claiming you were too dizzy to carry on; to that episode last year when you alleged that the degree awarded to me in 1978 had been bogus. I bluffed you into thinking that I had contacted Oxford University on the matter and that the university had the facilities to track you down and take proceedings. You backed down mucho pronto.

See the source image
St John's College Oxford

1 comment:

  1. Pathetic: you repeat the same tired, discredited lies purely in order to convince yourself that right is on your side.

    Too bad you are so stupid, Gene.

    Now, where are my cycle clips?

    ReplyDelete