Thursday 13 May 2021

 DETTERLING: Gene offers a helping hand...

Detters it's tough times for you and I can understand you going into hiding. Things took an ominous turn when Piers Morgan announced: "If I could get my hands on the bastard I would throttle him." That must have had you quaking in your boots.

My information from my sources  is that you did go to Lindisfarne but left as you felt it was too public. You are now in hiding at a location not a hundred miles from The Angel of the North. 

                                                                  The Angel of the North 

Now here's what I am offering Detters: Come down to Uxbridge and stay with us. We have a four bedroom house. The children are all gone. Marianne has one bedroom and I have another so you have a choice of two spare bedrooms. You will be safe in Uxbridge as here you are a nonentity.

(Some might say you are a nonentity wherever you are! Tee! Hee! Hee!)

GENE 

No comments:

Post a Comment