Sunday 16 May 2021


The Rev. Dr. Bernard Randall, a school chaplain vilified by his employer as a 'terrorist'


Detters I just have to write to about this dreadful business. 


 Detters I just have to write to about this dreadful business. As former teachers both of us no doubt are totally appalled that this could happen. I have always said that basically you are a decent man who cherishes justice.


Now I know that we don't sing from the same hymn sheet politically, but I trust that you will put aside your left wing and pinko liberal inclinations and protest about what has happened to Dr Bernard Randall.

It's outrageous! The Church of England must take action, I doubt if this could happen in the Catholic school. If anything like that was attempted all the Catholic bishops would be up in arms.

I hope you will protest. But I'm not overly confident you will. Your silence on the dreadful injustice suffered by Cardinal Pell was deafening.

GENE

No comments:

Post a Comment