Tuesday 18 May 2021

 Delia, I am in the state of shock...


I have read your comments again and again. Are you telling me that Detterling has died? Why would you be closing his computer and talking about a difficult time if he has not gone to his eternal reward? I pray to God that my friend Detters has not passed away. If he has God rest his soul.


Please respond to me immediately. If he has died the first thing I will do is to have a Mass offered for the repose of his soul. I will have this offered in our local parish church in Uxbridge.


Last week I sent him an email and it came back rejected. I thought that he had simply blocked me - but now in the light of your comments this takes on a more ominous meaning.


Please Delia respond to me as soon as possible.


GENE

PS

And Delia please bear in mind that my responding to you does not constitute an admission that my name is Robert Kennedy.

1 comment:

  1. Delia please contact me urgently and let me know if dear old Detters has died.

    As you can imagine I am in quite a state over this.

    GENE

    ReplyDelete