Monday 24 May 2021

 

DELIA I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FINAL CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN MYSELF AND DETTERS


James Woodforde <kochel525@gmail.com>

Fri, Jan 29, 10:25 AM

Setting aside your usual bluster, wind and piss, be assured that I shall check for your blog every day.

The moment it appears, your humiliation will be set in train.

Once started, this process cannot be stopped.

See you in the headlines, Robert.

D

Bobby Slingshot

Mon, Feb 1, 9:20 PM

'Setting aside your usual bluster, wind and piss,' Set aside whatever you wish, but don't forget what happened to Anon of Northwood: "Mr Craddock will speak to you now Sir."

James Woodforde <kochel525@gmail.com>

Mon, Feb 1, 10:32 PM

your usual bluster, wind and piss.......


I will write to you again tomorrow Delia. I am a little tired tonight. I am now a full time writer and have had an exhausting day today.

Best wishes,

GENE


No comments:

Post a Comment