Thursday 27 May 2021

 

AND WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THIS DELIA? ONLY YOURSELF.


"I wish you could have seen my son’s reaction to reading some of the things you said about his father, and as for the things you wrote about us two in bed, and the messages from the “Good Yarn Gang” about you shagging me [“does shagging mean what I think it means, Mum?”] and the like – his distress was pitiable to see."

I am now very worried about you having custody of Sebastian.


Kind regards,


GENE

PS

And Delia if you are going to impersonate posters don't impersonate the one poster who would never show up on this blog  -  Anonymous of Northwood.

1 comment:

  1. Not so, Robert Willoughby - or should I say Mr Craddock of The Good Yarn? You tried blackmail in 2017 and it worked then, but then you made the elementary mistake of crowing about it all over your blog.
    That is why you won't get away with it a second time: forewarned is forearmed.
    If you don't believe me, then try it and see.
    Anonymous of Northwood.

    ReplyDelete