Friday 22 December 2023

 DETTERLING   ... a statement by Gene Vincent


I humbly apologise to Detterling for any offecne I have caused him. I have removed the recent post to which he took exception.

I think things have got out of hand recently as I was so offended by his comments about my late Great-uncle Claude for whom I had great affection. Detterling even disputed the existence of Great-uncle Claude.

Anyhow the time has come for a truce - hopefully a permanent one.

So I extend to Detterling the offer of a truce. It is so unseemly in this the season of peace to men of God's will (Yes, proper translation) that hostilities should prevail.

So it's over now to Detterling.

GENE

Also I don't know why Detterling is having trouble accessing details of 'Granny Barkes Fell in Woolworth's'. It's available everywhere. Later today I will publish links to online retailers.


1 comment:

  1. The ISBN: 9781671990722 given does not exist.

    There is no such press at the Rattlesnake Press in La Jolla, California or anywhere else.

    Available at amazon.co.uk - no, an Amazon search turned up nothing.

    This is serious delusion, and for that reason I have decide to bring forward my referral of Gene's plight to Fr Nicholas Scholfield and Angela Atkins at the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and St Peter, Uxbridge.

    This is a man in urgent need of professional help - taking this amount of trouble to authenticate a delusion is a hair's breadth from serious psychosis.

    ReplyDelete