Monday 25 April 2016

Detterling ... a reprieve

Detterling   ...   a reprieve


Well as you know folks there were some technical issues yesterday in the morning with Detterling being locked out of reading this blog. By yesterday afternoon everything was in place and the techno squad were just about to lower the boom on Detterling. However, at that point I had a change of heart. I have decided to give Detterling a reprieve. Yes he will be allowed to read the blog, and I will even remove the pre-moderation.

My reasons for doing this are primarily out of compassion. (He has informed us that he may not be with us much longer in this Vale of Tears.)

However there are conditions:



1 Detterling must drop this vile threat to report me to the press. I cannot believe that anyone from his background could be so malicious. He is setting out to ruin me by this. Not that I have done anything wrong, but we all know the harm that can be done by scurrilous press reporting. And the material that he has which includes details of the secondary school I attended, the Oxford college I attended plus the dates, and the college where I did my PGCE plus the dates, he has collated with malicious intent. Any scumbag journalist with this information could identify me in nanoseconds.

As I have indicated I have done nothing wrong and there would be no success in any professional sanction proposed against me. (Remember how far the Church of England busybody got with her complaint?) But of course the publicity would ruin me. So unless he drops this vile proposal I will resurrect the plan to ban him from even reading this blog.



2 I will remove the pre-moderation. But Detterling must be aware that any vulgarity, obscenity or swear words will mean him being banned.

I do hope this resolves everything.

GENE

No comments:

Post a Comment