Tuesday 26 April 2016

Detterling I shall restrict myself to two ripostes...

Detterling I shall restrict myself to two ripostes...


1 ...  I did not post on this blog in school time. I did post this morning but it was before directed time.


2  ...  Re the Church of England Busybody complaint.


Yes it did come before the school governors. I did not attend or was I asked to, or was I represented, or did I make any written representations.


The governors quickly realised there was no case:


1 This woman was not mentioned by name on my blog.


2 There was not one iota of evidence that I was the Gene Vincent who runs this blog.


Case rested M'Lud.


Yes, the two teacher governors did want me disciplined  - but there was nothing they could do. Don't worry, those two scumbags will get their comeuppance.


GENE

No comments:

Post a Comment