Monday 12 July 2021

 Good morning Delia...

Anonymous11 July 2021 at 14:23

"Kennedy:
Please send me the name and email address of the manager of The Good Yarn: I want to arrange for him to organise a photograoh of Detterling's tankard on its special hook. It occurs to me that there will also be footage of the proceedings from the pub CCTV for which I am willing to pay to have copied as a memento of Detterling. Please treat this is a matter of urgency, as our son is really struggling with all of this.

Also please publish on your blog the Californian publisher's flyer for "Granny Barkes Fell in Woolworths" and the ISBN code so that I can order a pre-publication copy from them."


Good morning Delia. Good to hear from you.

I can do better than the Good Yarn CCTV. I can arrange to send you the Zoom recording I made of the tankard ceremony. It was very tasteful. 'Faraday' O'Brien finished as follows.

May perpetual light shine upon him

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed 

through the mercy of God rest in peace

Amen


As for the tankard: it is here with me in Chez Vincent. Tony of the Big Saloon took it home and it will be mine to use exclusively when the Good Yarn ban on me is lifted - as it surely must one day.



GRANNY BARKES

Re Granny Barkes Fell In Woolworths; you will have to be patient. When it is available I will publish all details on this blog.


Kind regards,

GENE

1 comment:

  1. As I thought: the whole Detterling tankard story is a pack of lies, as is the nonsense about "Granny Barkes" being published. For someone who tells as many lies as you do, Kennedy, you do it very badly; a case of practice makes pathetic, so to speak. What a nasty individual you are.
    Do you ever stop to think about the hurt you are doing to the young boy whom you once, disgracefully, claimed to have fathered? You make me sick.

    ReplyDelete