Monday 26 July 2021

 DELIA DETTERLING WRITES...

Firstly let me say that I am very grateful to Gene for allowing me this space on his blog to assure my friends, family, neighbours and readers of Gene's blog that I am fine. Sebastian and I are staying temporarily in a hotel in Gerrard's Cross in Buckinghamshire. Gene arranged this. I am finished with Detterling and finished with Tyneside. We will settle in Uxbridge and in fact Gene is at the moment searching for a two-bedroomed apartment for us. Come September we hope to place Sebastian in the best secondary school in the area, Douay Martyrs. It is very oversubscribed so if we can't find a place there we may consider a C of E school, Bishop Ramsay, which has a good reputation. Eventually we may perhaps place Sebastian in Gene's Alma Mater, Cardinal Vaughan up in Kensington. 

Let me say at this point that, as some of you already know, Gene is Sebastian's biological father. Yes, almost fourteen years ago, Gene and I had a night of passion at the London Metropole Hilton Hotel. Sebastian was the blessed result. My God! Almost fourteen years ago! Where does time go? As Willie Nelson sang: Ain't It Funny How Time Slips Away.

Now before any of you condemn me think of my situation. A young girl married to an old man who cannot raise as much as a laugh in the bedroom. Along comes handsome, virile and exceptionally endowed Gene. What's a girl to do?

Sebastian is already bonding well with Gene. Last night Gene drove out to our hotel. He brought a DVD of the film Dottie Gets Spanked. We watched it together.  What a charming film. Sebastian loved it.

Over the next weeks I shall be pleased to get to know some of Gene's friends: Tony of the Big Saloon, Michael 'Faraday' O'Brien, Mary W and Gary 'Glitter' Nesbitt. 

I just had to get away from Detters after all those lies. 

My valediction to him is best expressed in Roy Orbison's song It's Over.

Roy Orbison - It's Over (Audio) - YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment