Friday 27 August 2021

DETTERLING'S FAKED DEATH

Shall we have a look at another post faked by Detterling in Delia's name? 

Yes, I think we shall,



Mr Kennedy:
An afterthought to the two lengthy comments I posted yesterday on your post "GENE'S BLOG CLOSING DOWN FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS....". I was advised this morning that, while the posts you wrote about my son and me were dirty-minded and malicious. they are almost certainly not actionable.

On the other hand, the allegation [that you repeated several times] that a woman had committed suicide some years ago as the direct result of personal attacks made on her by the "TES Opinion Clique" led by Detterling is actionable on several accounts. It is that issue [for which there is a wealth of evidence including screenshots of the blog pages where you published the lies] which will be pursued under the Malicious Communications Act 1988. Such an allegation cannot be safely ignored by the law, and the investigation will be a very uncomfortable process for you.

With regard to the title of this post, don't be ridiculous, and you won't be hearing from me again. It will take some weeks for Detterling's ex-pupils to prepare the paperwork, as they are doing it in their spare time, but there is no hurry. My son and I have all the time in the world and so, now, has Detterling, bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment