Monday 23 August 2021

 

DETTERLING'S FAKED DEATH

Shall we look at some further posts faked by Detterling in Delia's name in the saga of Detterling faking his own death? Well, yes I think we shall...

  1. Mr Kennedy: Detterling’s huge file of your postings on TES, your blog, his blog and your email correspondence over the years makes it clear that he thought you were the height of selfishness and hypocrisy. Your response to my news of last week showed both. Confronted with the idea of a family trying to deal with terrible pain, you were both two-faced [“my dear friend Detterling” – come off it] and selfish “Delia why won't you respond to me?”]. He was right, you are a horrible specimen. And if I hadn’t known it from the things he used to tell me, I would have found out through reading his file on you. I wish you could have seen my son’s reaction to reading some of the things you said about his father, and as for the things you wrote about us two in bed, and the messages from the “Good Yarn Gang” about you shagging me [“does shagging mean what I think it means, Mum?”] and the like – his distress was pitiable to see. I tried to stop him reading it [he’s only twelve], but he got angry as well as even more pitiably upset when I told him not to read any more. The bond between an elderly father and his child can be wonderfully close, what with our son being born so late in his dad’s life. We made sure he knew, as soon as he could understand, that his dad was a lot older than the dads in his class at school, so that both him and his dad needed to make the most of things while he was still around. It was a hard thing to tell a small boy, but it turned out to be the right one, and in the end they had twelve wonderful years, with all the dad stuff mixed up with the special closeness you get between granddads and their grandchildren. I’ve had some very difficult evenings with him in the last couple of weeks [the filth you wrote about his dad and me didn’t help] but he saw the school chaplain last Friday and he seems easier in his mind now, bless him.

    For myself, I hope God may forgive you for soiling the memories a wonderful young boy has of the father he adored, but I never will. Although you are too self-absorbed to see it, Detterling wiped the floor with you again and again, so there is no unfinished business there. And as for your dirty lies about you and me, I don’t know which is worse, the dirty-mindedness or the way you kept trying to pass it off as “good humoured to and fro”. Some of the stuff you wrote might just have been acceptable as a dirty joke in bad taste the first time you wrote them, but the way you persisted in them long after you had been told how hurtful Detterling found them is what made it unforgivable. [to be continued].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Kennedy: [continued]

    Anyway this is to say that you won’t be hearing from me personally again, although this probably won’t be the last you hear. Not long ago I emailed the whole “Gene Vincent” file to two of Detterling’s old students – one of them is a circuit judge and a criminal barrister, and the other a retired solicitor who is now an Anglican vicar [she felt blessed to be invited to officiate at Detterling’s funeral]. I was interested to see if anything legal could be done about you under the terms of the Malicious Communications Act 1988.

    [By the way, 90% of the stuff he convinced you about that made you take your blog down for a year and a half was a complete hoax. He had one or two pieces of genuine information about you, but the rest he made up. The last time I saw him cry with laughter was when you begged him not to send the “dossier” to the Catholic Herald and the Daily Mail. The sound of his wheezy, helpless laugh is something I will miss most of all.]

    Anyway, their opinion is that it is very unlikely that a prosecution under this act could be got on to its feet in court. However, if this dossier is sent to the relevant police force, both of these legal eagles think that, in the current feverish climate about online abuse, it will probably be investigated, however generally, and a file sent to the CPS. That will do my son and me. Part of the investigation will obviously involve the police contacting you and impounding your computers. Even if it goes nowhere, Mrs Kennedy will have to be told what is going on, and people at your church and at your old school could well be interviewed as well – which from what I read could well be interesting with regard to your old school and the shenanigans there – a shame the Church of England Busyboy is not available. The solicitor also said that if we laid the initial information with the police under our son’s name, his anonymity will be guaranteed because of his age, which means, naturally, that mine will have to be as well. So, even if you will be probably never get into court, it looks as though you will still be in for a humiliating time before the CPS turns the idea down. [“If he thinks the Church of England is fucked”, said the solicitor/vicar, “he’s in for a big surprise”.]

    That is all I have to say to you. You said that it was urgent that I get in touch with you. I hope this will do to be going on with. In any case I won’t be visiting your blog again. As Detterling has shown us, life is too short.
    “Delia Detterling”

    ReplyDelete

No comments:

Post a Comment