Monday 2 May 2016

Detterling… an ultimatum



Detterling…   an ultimatum


Detterling in the 11 years plus that I have known you, you have for the first time managed to greatly offend me and make me genuinely angry. That insult to my brave father and his brave comrades was beyond the pale.
 
You were born in 1944. Right? And at that very time my father and his brave companions were flying those North Atlantic missions so that the likes of you could be free. And now you turn around and abuse that freedom in the most malicious way. By questioning the integrity of the very man who helped set you free. You bar steward!


I have discussed this with Marianne and she was greatly upset. She met my father and liked him enormously. Sadly my father did not live long enough to see us married. Something I always regret, since he was unfortunately a witness to the trauma I went through in my first marriage.

Now Detterling you will apologise and you will apologise properly and unequivocally. I will give you until noon tomorrow to do this. If you do not comply then on your own head be it. I will reserve all options up to excluding you permanently from this blog.

RAF Killadeas, County Fermanagh in Wartime
Beaufighter over County Fermanagh




No comments:

Post a Comment