Thursday 5 May 2016

Detterling being locked out today...



Detterling being locked out today...




I feel bad about Detterling being locked out, I really do.


But what can I do? He has not complied with my request that he apologise for that appalling insult to the memory of my late father. All I've had from him is an attempt at obfuscation. The question he asked about my father's North Atlantic missions was, and I quote: "If he did." Disgraceful!


Even now, he will always be admitted back to this blog if he belatedly apologises. He knows my email address 
bobbyslingshot8@gmail.com
 - and in fact he has contacted me at this email address under the unspeakable pseudonym of 'Alan Sphincter'.


So today at 12 noon the boom lowers on Detterling.




[Update: It looks like there are a few technical problems but the techno squad assure me that the lock out will be completed within the next twenty-four hours.]



No comments:

Post a Comment