Saturday 25 November 2023

 GRANNY BARKES UPDATE...

Slight Delay in publication.



Well folks it looks like Granny Barkes Fell in Woolworth's may come out a little later than I mentioned some time back. I had a chat with my agent this morning and it now looks like publication date is to be rearranged for 14th December 2023. Still, that's fine. It will be out in time for Christmas and what a stocking-filler it will make!

Back some years ago, when I was doing the rounds of literary agents with Granny Barkes, I had a very nasty letter from one agent. He asked how I could have the gall to send him such rubbish. I have kept this gentleman's details and on the day Granny Barkes hits the bookshelves he will get a specially inscribed copy with the inscription reading: Put that in your pipe and smoke it Nancyboy!

GENE

4 comments:

  1. "What a stocking-filler it will make!"

    Don't you mean a "nappy-filler", you know, as in full of shit?

    Gary Bandall

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Friday 12 February 2021: GRANNY BARKES FELL IN WOOLWORTHS TO BE PUBLISHED IN APRIL 2021"

    And the next object is...a rancid turd...a rancid turd, animal with vegetable connections...

    Gary Bandall


    ReplyDelete