Tuesday 31 January 2023

ANOTHER POST REVEALING THE SEARING HONESTY OF GENE...

Reposted from:

Tuesday, 9 August 2022

 

CONFESSION IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL...



 Yes confession is good for the soul and I intend to make a series of confessions on this blog over the next few years.

My first confession here is not by any means describing the worst of my misdeeds. There are much more appalling deeds to be recounted in confessions to come.


Come back with me to about twenty-three years ago. A colleague offended me greatly over something I heard that he'd said about me. For the purposes of this confession I need not go into details - but I will confess the action I took in retaliation.

Coincidently this man had a review of a novel published at this time. I wrote to him (anonymously of course)  via the publication about his review. This is what I wrote:

"What an asshole! How could you write such arse-licking drivel about this rubbish book? Get stuffed you asshole!"

He never knew it was me, but nonetheless I felt a lot of satisfaction and would have given anything to see the expression on his face as he read my comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment