Tuesday 14 June 2022

 Drama at Chez Vincent...

Woke up last Tuesday morning in excruciating pain. Gall stones. Was rushed to Hillingdon Hospital and had an emergency procedure. 

Fine now and looking forward to updating my blog. There has been a development since I've been away. Detterling has departed. His final words to me: 'I have done with you, you vicious little sod.'

Charming! My response? I can think of no better response but to encore the cry that went up so often over the years on the TES Opinion Forum: 'Another Victory for Gene'

Detterling is still planning to go ahead with his threat of blackmail. Bad move Detters. Didn't Dante consign blackmailers to the lower regions of hell? 





Dante: consigned blackmailers to the lower regions of hell

3 comments:

  1. Midsummer Day is payback time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! come on Detterling. Give Gene a break. And give yourself a break as well. You cannot risk the bottomless pit can you?

    Mary Winterbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piss off, Gene. You should look up the word "blackmail" and see what it actually means - to extort money or payment in kind from someone by means of making public their criminal behaviour; or to extort money or payment in kind from someone by revealing discreditable, embarrassing, or disgraceful behaviour.

    You have, Gene, ceaselessly insisted that the malicious filth, nasty allegations and sleazy dirty-mindedness you have written and published about my wife, my son, my nephews and myself on this blog is nothing more than

    the exercise of your legal right to free speech
    the publication of fair comment or, to use your own egregious description
    "rip-roaring badinage exchanged in a spirit of good humored to- and-fro".

    If this is indeed the case, then drawing the attention of

    Fr Nicholas Schofield
    Fr Matthew Heslin
    Deacon Abrahams
    The Westminster Record

    of the contents of your blog is not blackmail, or anything of the kind. It is merely my reciprocal exercising of my right of free speech, an invitation to those people and institutions to avail themselves of their right to make comment, and a chance to split their sides at the rip-roaring badinage exchanged in a spirit of good humored to- and-fro involved in your account of buggering my wife, fathering my son and accusing my nephew of promiscuous, incontinent and selfish ses rendering him liable to die of AIDS. All of these issues will, I am sure, entertain them royally.

    That is not blackmail, Gene, and you know it.

    Mid-Summers Day -5 and counting.

    ReplyDelete