Monday 10 December 2018

Okay, on the global scale this doesn't register - but for me it's devastating.

 Okay, on the global scale this doesn't register - but for me it's devastating.

Please pray for me folks. Things look grim. Okay, on the global scale this doesn't register - but for me it's devastating. The banning from the Good Yarn continues sine die. Rescinding this was always a non-starter it seems.

I could transfer to nearby Whelan's but I don't like these faux Irish pubs with wall to wall Van Morrison, The Dubliners and The Pogues.

I think I will move to The Metropolitan in Windsor Street.

Mostly however I will be seen in the Harris & Hoole coffee bar or upstairs in Pret-a-Manger, the one beside the Pavilions.

GENE

Image result for the metropolitan uxbridge
THE METROPOLITAN, UXBRIDGE


Image result for harris and hoole uxbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment