Wednesday 26 December 2018

Detterling I have read you latest fax...

Detterling I have read your latest fax...

Detterling I have read your latest fax...  a fax full of falsity.

'.....and today, an early start with our son opening his presents, an afternoon with in laws and nieces, and tonight Christmas dinner with the family, cooked by me and enjoyed by everyone.....'


That's okay and I welcome your family enjoyment of Christmas. But what you write about me is so false. We had a wonderful Christmas at Chez Vincent. Although the two girls were not with us in person they were with us electronically. 


On the unfortunate Good Yarn incident I will not write at length. Suffice to say this: it must be seen in context. I have never been banned from anywhere in my life. I have never before been involved in a physical confrontation in a pub. The only violent incident I have ever been associated with was mild in the extreme. Back in 1978 in Oxford I, under provocation, threw a carton of yogurt at a strident feminist harridan demonstrating on a pro-abortion march. She had been verbally abusing me. (By the way, that was the first time I was to encounter that appalling slogan: 'A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE'.)


And consider my searing honesty in revealing the Good Yarn fracas. I wrestled with whether I should, but in the end my deep-seated sense of honesty and integrity won out. Would your memoirs see anything of honesty like this? Like hell they would!


And notice how I have not made excuses for myself. 


GENE

PS

Note in the previous thread on Catholic cocktails I modestly stuck to Tuborg. No cocktails for Gene. Gene, the man's man.

'TUBORG
 Gene Vincent   

I don't go in for anything pretentious. Give me a pint of Tuborg and good company.'


1 comment:

  1. Were you pissed at 1030am when you wrote this, Gene? "I have read YOU latest fax, a fax FULLY of falsity?"

    "And notice how I have not made excuses for myself."

    You have done nothing else, you lying bastard. You were upset because your daughters have rejected you, you were pissed because you lack self control, you have never done anything like that before, you have never confronted anyone in the pub [that I can believe, you are too big a coward], and the only time you did anything violent you were being verbally abused [ah, diddums].

    "Searing honesty?" "deep seated sense of honesty and integrity?" You dazzling hypocrite. The searing honesty of your forged emails from Clive James? the sense of honest and integrity that led you to write this about my wife?

    "Hi Detters, greetings from The Good Yarn. We are having a smashing time here tonight. We'd just like to say that we think Delia Detterling is a gorgeous piece of stuff. And we'd like to congratulate Gene on having shagged her"

    Do you have the searing honesty and deep seated integrity to show that filth to your wife and daughters, Gene? Do you hell! You pitiful creature.

    ReplyDelete