Tuesday 20 December 2016

Well done Detters... I knew that you are far too decent a chap to attempt to ruin a fellow teacher's big night of celebration.

Well done Detters on not proceeding with you plans. I thought that deep down you are far too decent a chap to attempt to ruin a fellow teacher's big night of celebration.




Detters I did not receive any email from you. Make sure you have the correct email address.


Anyhow, well done Detters on not proceeding with you plans. I thought that deep down you are far to decent a chap to attempt to ruin a fellow teacher's big night of celebration.


Now as for your other comments: rest assured that in this holy season I have no wish to offend anyone. Please try and put the past into perspective and look on anything that's happened as all part of rip-roaring, rollicking good fun.


Everything seems a bit unreal for me at the moment; from being in the depths of depression at Easter and put on Sertraline to where I am now walking on air.


I'm surprisingly nervous about my leaving speech tomorrow. But, I keep telling myself to concentrate on Hemingway-esque succinctness and Churchillian clarity and all will be fine. I will not engage in any bile or settling of old scores in my speech. Everything positive; especially in respect of the new Head who has been inspirational over the past year.


Yuletide Cheers!


GENE

No comments:

Post a Comment