Saturday 5 September 2015

An open letter to Detterling

An open letter to Detterling




Detterling you write: 'You are one of the nastiest people I have never met -'

Two things. You have never met me. You were given two opportunities. Firstly when I invited you down, ten years ago in the school summer holidays, to spend a day fishing with me on the Grand Union Canal at Uxbridge. I even offered a Fortnum & Mason hamper for lunch. You declined my invitation. Then, on the 25th November 2006, you were given the opportunity to meet me at the now demolished Duke of York pub at Kings Cross station in London. YOU ARRIVED LATE BY WHICH TIME I HAD GONE HOME   -  AFTER ACCUSING A TOTALLY INNOCENT BYSTANDER OF BEING YOU.

Also Detters, I am not nasty. I am kind and compassionate. Witness over the years how I have consistently advised you wisely in respect of guidance re the lifestyle of your nephew. And by the way I have posted on here a couple of weeks back on how Pope Francis' nephew praises Pope Francis to high heaven for being a kind, considerate and generous uncle. Could your nephew say the same about you? Methinks not.




No comments:

Post a Comment