Tuesday 15 September 2015

Another Open Letter To Detterling

Another Open Letter To Detterling


Detterling I'm on a roll at the moment. The Assisted Suicide torpedoing was terrific. I feel just as good as when Pope Benedict vanquished the New Atheists.


Also things are so different in teaching at the beginning of this new academic year. Last year I was on a downer but this year I feel great. I'm on the home straight. January 2017 is in sight. Glorious retirement and the time and opportunity to concentrate on my career as a writer! People say I exude bonhomie and in the staffroom I am dispensing advice in avuncular fashion to our new cohort of teachers. (And by the way the new HT is proving a fine captain of the ship.)


There is nothing you can do to derail me Detters.


Your ears must have been burning last Friday night. What a celebration we had in the Good Yarn! The Assisted Suicide vote of course, but also we celebrated your latest banning from Opinion Forum. You were quite rightly banned for naming names. Despicable!


We also celebrated you being called a pseud on Opinion Forum a couple of weeks back. Now, in all my long career I have never been called a pseud. It's a terrible thing to be called. You should reflect on this seriously.



The Good Yarn   ...  what a night of celebration!








No comments:

Post a Comment