Sunday 8 May 2022

 Hi Gene. Dickie here again...


I just love your article: 'Does Quantum Mechanics Require a Conscious Observer?' Congratulations. 

It puts in their place those particle physics illiterates who make absurd claims such as: 'If a tree falls in the forest when no-one can hear it, then it makes no sound'.

I have, as you advised, been researching the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle in my quest to obtain evidence of the supernatural. All sub-atomic activity is enlightening in this area and your erudite article will be a further help to me.

Very soon now I will be announcing my abandoning of atheism and my joining the Roman Catholic Church. I will also be making pilgrimages to Medjugorje and to San Giovanni Rotondo where Saint Padre Pio lived and died.

Can you imagine when this news explodes the faces of my erstwhile New Atheist colleagues, Geoffrey Robertson QC, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris and Stephen Fry?


PS

New Atheism is f**ked

3 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ, Gene, this is DEMENTED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It puts in their place those particle physics illiterates who make absurd claims such as: 'If a tree falls in the forest when no-one can hear it, then it makes no sound'."

      Tee! Hee! Hee!

      Delete
    2. 'If a tree falls in the forest when no-one can hear it, then it makes no sound' is not a claim about particle physics, you stupid bastard. It is a quasi philosophical conundrum which has some affinities with Schrodinger's cat, and makes just about as much sense. Still as dense and impervious to satire as ever. Anyway, I've had a good trawl to collect together screenshots of all your forged posts from Richard Dawkins, and it will be interesting to see what he makes of them when I send them by email. He'll brush off the demented idiocy of most of it, but I guess he will take muuch more seriously the suggestion that he has approved academic plagiarism - he is well known to be fiercely critical of such theft. Still, it will be fun finding out...

      Delete