Monday 6 December 2021

HI! GENE, DICKIE HERE...


Gene I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to your open letter. The reason was that it has spurred life-changing decisions for me. Because of your letter I am abandoning atheism and adopting Christianity. And it's all down to you Gene! 

You are absolutely correct. I was totally wrong about the great miracle of the sun at Fatima in 1917. You pointed out that there is no such thing as collective hallucination - the 70,000 present that day did really see the miracle.

Also what you wrote about someone such as Mother Teresa of Kolkata doing nothing but good in her life going to the same fate after death as those who have spent their lives doing evil, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler and Peter Stringfellow - well it does not make sense. Of course there is a heaven and a hell.

I have also read a lot about the miracles of St Padre Pio: bilocation, the stigmata etc. Yes there must be a God.

I am becoming a Christian. Which church shall I join? The Church of England? Don't make me laugh. Of course I will join the Catholic Church. And it's all down to you Gene!

Yours fraternally,

Dickie

PS 

I understand that Delia Detterling is now living in Uxbridge. I bet you are getting up to all sorts with her Gene. You randy sod!

No comments:

Post a Comment