Tuesday 28 December 2021

 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! 

It's the way you tell 'em Detters. 


Anonymous27 December 2021 at 15:23

You have mail from Mr Menedemus Ableport. (No I haven't!)

You need to take it very seriously indeed.

There will be no more warnings, and although the daily countdown to your blog stops now, the clock is still ticking.

Should your boneheaded obstinacy cause it to strike the hour of 1300 on Friday December 31st 2021, then God help you.

I sincerely believe, Gene, that you are mentally ill; despite this, and the sympathy I have for mental illness, I fail to see why I should continue to be a victim of your pyschosis, and this is why I am taking this action to propel you, will you nill you, toward seeking the help your so desperately need.

More in anger than in sorrow,

Detterling.


Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! It's the way you tell 'em Detters. That's the best laugh I've had since I put salt in the Head's sugar bowl at the staff Christmas dinner in 1980.

1 comment:

  1. I have changed my mind, Gene.

    If, on Friday 31st December at 1300, this blog is still accessible online, the letter to Tony Corish [previewed to you three weeks ago], its supporting material and corroborating screenshots will be sent not only to Mr Corish but also to
    the rest of the Douay Martyrs's SMT, the Douay Martyrs's Governors, and a selection of parish priests and deacons in the parishes of Uxbridge, Ickenham, Ealing and Hillingdon. It will also be sent to the Catholic Herald, the Westminster Record and the Archdiocese of Westminster. Such wide promulgation of the evidence of your malice, nastiness, hypocrisy, deceitfulness and dirty-mindedness will ensure that your disgrace will be both total and thorough.

    More than that, in the last three weeks, my wife, my son and I have collated a complete electronic archive not only of this blog but also of the emails we have exchanged over our long-drawn and unedifying quarrel. The mailing to be sent out on December 31st will carry a link to an anonymous email address where this electronic archive can be uploaded by anyone who wishes to read it.

    I have decided on this course of action because at the age of nearly 78 and in rapidly failing health I have ceased to care about what may happen if I drop you in the shit you deserve to inhabit. Dropping you in the shit will rid the world of one tiny piece of the filth that defiles it, and so I do it with relish, with certitude of purpose, and absolutely no regrets.

    As so often before, you are faced with a choice: keep your blog open and be prepared to be covered in shit; or take it down and live out your days in whatever self-esteem you can muster.

    But you should know that this alternative has altered in one vital respect: it is offered to you by a man who, knowing that in the nature of things he will be dead soon, has no fear of his future on earth however it may turn out.

    You will not hear from me again. But I wouldn't like to be you this time next week when the dossier has been read and corroborated by a wide selection of people who used to think that you are decent human being.

    ReplyDelete