Thursday 7 June 2012

A Quick Note To Detterling

Detters how are you old chap?

Hope you enjoyed Detterling, Jbloggs and Mainwaring ambush Gene  ...  Phew! ... thankfully it's only a dream. Although I say it myself I think it one of my best. Where would we be in life without a good laugh now and again?

Don't see you on the TES Opinion Forum these days. In fact I don't think you have been back since Badpenny Blues bit the dust. Am I right? It's not at its best these days. I find if Grunwald and Cuteinpuce are not around it's quite dull. I have a thread running at the moment purporting to say how much I love those awful TV talent shows. Total wind up, but you'd be surprised how many are suckered in to taking it at face value.

Been thinking that it's now over seven years since I began posting on the TES Opinion Forum. I think you were, as Selwyn, just ahead of me. Those were the days  -  Stedders, Lily, Sir Henry, Yarooleggoyoubeast, Nonexistentialdyke, Elaine C (R.I.P.) Robert Pennington, Jbloggs et al. Great memories.

All the very best Detters,

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment