Sunday 17 June 2012

DANG ME ... Roger Miller

DANG ME  ...  Roger Miller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7DcCI39GY

DANG ME  ...  Roger Miller

Well, here I sit high, gettin' ideas Ain't nothin' but a fool would live like this Out all night and runnin' wild

Woman's sittin' home with a month old child


Dang me, dang me They oughta take a rope and hang me High from the highest tree Woman would you weep for me?


Just sittin' 'round drinkin' with the rest of the guys Six rounds bought and I bought five I spent the groceries and a half the rent I like fourteen dollars havin' twenty seven cents


Dang me, dang me They oughta take a rope and hang me High from the highest tree Woman would you weep for me?


I said dang me, dang me They oughta take a rope and hang me High from the highest tree Woman would you weep for me?


They say roses are red and violets are purple And sugar's sweet and so is maple syrup Well I'm seventh out of seven sons My pappy was a pistol, I'm a son of a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment