Saturday 1 January 2022

 An olive branch to Detters on New Year's Day...


Detterling on this blessed New Year's Day I offer you the following olive branch: I hereby offer you the position of associate editor on GENE... a voice in the wilderness. You are free to publish anything you wish provided it is within the law.

Let's put all animosity behind us. I wish to get back to the good old days of 2005 and all that banter and badinage and rip-roaring, rollicking good fun.

Wishing you every blessing in 2022.

GENE

1 comment:

  1. Gene, take this blog down now, or the mailing will go ahead tomorrow.

    I will attempt to log on at 1000 on Sunday January 2nd 2022, and I succeed the material will be in the mail by 1030. And should your blog, having been taken down, return at any time, it will posted no further warning.

    ReplyDelete