Wednesday 2 June 2021

  DELIA I THINK THAT IT IS MORALLY WRONG...


Delia I think that it is morally wrong for you to refuse to provide me with the date of dear old Detters' passing. After all I had been friends with him for over sixteen years.

I would like to establish some form of memorial to Detters. When the Friday Night Club restarts I shall discuss this. I know I am banned from the Good Yarn but just before lockdown I had begun joining the lads via Zoom. 

Maybe we can get a wall plaque placed in the 'Yarn' or maybe an inscribed tankard.

I am still in a daze about you allowing Sebastian to read the material on Detters' laptop. You appear a capable and well-informed lady. Such an astonishing laxity in safeguarding is the last thing I would expect. I do hope Sebastian did not see those posts describing you getting on your hands and knees and being mounted from behind Doggy-style.

Kind regards,


GENE


No comments:

Post a Comment