Thursday 18 February 2021

 

These days I face the morning papers with understandable trepidation...

These days I face the morning papers with understandable trepidation because of Detterling's threats to expose me. 

I have asked heaven for a sign that I may be safe. The sign that I asked for was that my dog 'Gypsy' would do a somersault. Now Gypsy is not in the first flush of youth and is less than  energetic. 

Yesterday I took Gypsy for a walk through some fields alongside the Grand Union Canal. I let him off the leash and no sooner had I done so he did a perfect somersault that must have reached six feet high. It would have made the gymnast Simone Biles green with envy.



                                                                          Simone Biles

Yes folks. I am now sure that I will be safe.


Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment