Sunday 12 February 2017

WHO'S SORRY NOW?

WHO'S SORRY NOW?


Hi Detters. How are things on Tyneside today? Been a bit cold and rough down here in Uxbridge with off and on snow flurries. Maybe you haven't been outdoors? Most likely you are in hiding since the turn up for the books development last week.


Heard anything from Anon of Northwood? Oops! Sorry, I forgot. You won't be hearing from him again will you? I have made sure of that. Bet you are sorry now you didn't take me up on that truce offer. You know that old song WHO'S SORRY NOW? by Connie Francis has been in my head for this last few days.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9QEAtcz3o8




Image result for connie francis
Connie Francis




Just to let you know that I have some brilliant satire on the way. One piece depicting your ginger nephew.


What larks Detters!

No comments:

Post a Comment