Saturday 5 March 2016

A Letter To Mr & Mrs Anonymous, Torquay

A Letter To Mr & Mrs Anonymous, Torquay


Dear  Mr & Mrs Anonymous, Torquay,


 I have received your email. Please be assured that nobody mistakes Detterling's crude and obscene comments as having been written by your good selves.

Detterling's resort to such foul-mouthed abuse is of course very much in character and typical of hate-filled outpourings of the intellectually challenged and inarticulate. Detterling's current bitterness is no doubt connected with his empty boast that his memoirs would be published next month. They will of course never be published - and he knows this. Hence the bile as he sees my literary career forge ahead.

Thank both you so much for your generous comments on my writing. Some exciting news here. My literary agent informs me that he is near to securing a deal over HEARTBREAK AT HILLINGDON HIGH.

Hope all is well in Torquay. I'm told it's very beautiful in the springtime.

Best wishes,

GENE




Torquay in the Springtime



No comments:

Post a Comment