Tuesday 6 December 2022

  THE LATEST FROM DETTERLING... (updated) (and updated again)

Image result for trainspotting in the 1950s                                            Detterling aged fifteen trainspotting in 1959


Detterling is threatening to use a Norwich Pharmacal Order against me.

He writes that he will obtain a "Norwich Pharmacal Order against Google Blogspot to obtain full personal information about you which will serve to confirm the information I already have about you." 


Ha! Ha! Ha!  This gave me a great laugh back in the day!

In fact, it gave me the best laugh I had since I put salt in the Head's sugar bowl at the staff Christmas dinner in 1980.

GENE

30th November 2022


The viewing figures for this post have hit the roof.

 Still a lot of interest in Detterling out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment