Wednesday 3 August 2022

 

I know this may sound shocking. Nevertheless, I predict that gay marriages will take place in Church of England churches within the next ten years...


Gay marriages will take place in Church of England churches within the next ten years

Okay, Justin Welby has reaffirmed Anglican doctrine that homosexual acts are always sinful. How many will take notice of that in the Church of England? The Church of England where in so many presbyteries vicars have installed their homosexual partners.

Believe me there will be gay marriage ceremonies celebrated in C of E churches within the next ten years.

Remember you heard it first from Gene.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have this spot on Gene.

    Mary Winterbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Gene. In my earlier comment I forgot to mention that the Church of England is f**cked.

    Yours etc

    Mary Winterbourne

    ReplyDelete