Friday 8 July 2022

 A few weeks back I had a spell in Hillingdon Hospital ...

It gave me time to think. Seeing such suffering made my realise that I don't often enough give thanks to God for his blessings to me. I would like to list the following that I am so grateful for:


I thank God for my wonderful wife Marianne. The best wife any man could have.

I thank God for my three children - all now successful in their careers.

I thank God for my grandchild.

I thank God that I live in Uxbridge.

I thank God for my saintly parents - may God rest their souls.

I thank God for my formidable intellect.

I thanks God for my friends.

I thank God for my sense of humour.

I thank God for my talent as a writer.

I thank God that I resisted Detterling's attempts to blackmail my blog out of existence.


PS

I thank God for my obtaining a contract to publish GRANNY BARKES FELL IN WOOLWORTHS.




GRANNY BARKES


No comments:

Post a Comment