Thursday 23 August 2018

FROM THE ASCENDED MASTERS ON THE SEVENTH PLANE...

FROM THE ASCENDED MASTERS ON THE SEVENTH PLANE...

I was just drifting off to sleep last night when my bedroom filled with a strange, ethereal light. I raised my head from the pillow to look out the window thinking that maybe something supernatural had engulfed Uxbridge. But no... it was a visit from Doris Stokes.  She stood by the bottom of the bed. The conversation went like this:

DORIS: Greetings Gene. I bring you a message from the Ascended Masters on the Seventh Plane.

GENE: Fire away Doris. I'm listening.

DORIS; The Ascended Masters feel you are neglecting your old friend Detterling and they request you put this right forthwith.

GENE: But Doris, Detterling on 29th December 2017 wrote me the most  abusive message imaginable and ended our friendship. As you know I did everything possible to be friendly with the old boy - even offering to act as an emissary in bringing about reconciliation between the aging pseud and his estranged nephew.

DORIS: Nevertheless Gene that is the message from the Ascended Masters. See what you can do to bring Detters back to your acquaintance.

GENE: Fine Doris. However I feel that the old boy may now have developed Alzheimer's.
He  may not know who Gene is anymore.

DORIS: You will have eternal reward if you bring him back.

GENE: Okay Doris. Let the Ascended Masters know that I will do my best to take care of the pompous windbag. I will also take care of Delia. Fellini will see to that! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hee!

DORIS: Now Gene, behave. We'll have none of that. Bye Gene.

GENE: Bye Doris.

Image result for Doris Stokes
DORIS STOKES




No comments:

Post a Comment