Friday 16 February 2018

FURTHER ON THAT APOLOGY

FURTHER ON THAT APOLOGY


Hi Detters,

No Friday Night Club in the Good Yarn as it's half term so I thought I'd use the opportunity to update you on a few things.

Firstly, I do hope that you have accepted my apology re the 'adopted' little boy and informed your nephew and his partner of my admiration for them.

However, I must add that, although there is such a handicapped little boy, you have given a perhaps misleading account of everything. Yes, what you say is basically true - but the child has not been adopted or fostered as such. My guess is that he is born from a heterosexual relationship that your nephew's partner has had. Such things happen. Why, in my last school we had a young woman colleague leave her wonderful husband and their two adorable young children to set up home in a lesbian relationship.

I'm very intuitive and I feel that this - that your nephew's partner is the biological father - is the real truth here. In fact I don't believe there is any formal relationship with your nephew and his partner. Okay, there may be some unregistered  hanky panky going on (ie it's not a gay marriage sic or civil partnership) but that does not make your nephew in any way a parent of this child.

I will be writing you a full open letter soon Detters. The way you threw in the towel was quite unbelievable and I'm still trying to puzzle things out.

All the best to Delia and Sebastian.

GENE

No comments:

Post a Comment