Wednesday 26 April 2017

At midnight Gene's blog will close down for an indefinite period...

At midnight Gene's blog will close down for an indefinite period...


Well folks this is it. At midnight Gene's blog will close down for an indefinite period. We all know why. Detterling has seriously invaded my privacy and anonymity. A totally despicable thing to do. He has obviously hired a private investigator and posted some information thus obtained about a former work colleague. He also obviously plans to release bit by bit a series of disclosures that he has obtained through the actions of this money-grubbing snoop. Disclosures that will reveal my identity.

FOUL PLAY!




I am so sorry that loyal readers will be deprived for a period from enjoying this blog - but I must protect my privacy. I will figure out a way to return.


Love you all,


GENE

No comments:

Post a Comment