Thursday 7 May 2015

GRANNY BARKES FELL IN WOOLWORTHS

GRANNY BARKES FELL IN WOOLWORTHS
 
Granny Barkes fell in Woolworths ... she'll get a free ride in the  ambulance. Ha! Ha! Ha! The just man falls seven times.  Look! See the tracks of Santa's feet on the hearth. Say what may the tidings be, on this glorious Christmas morn? He's lost his apple cake. I heard a roar between  two hills. L to the water Jimmy Harte. I wish that day would come back again. And flying my kite. What happened to your lorry Jim? Edward's day out. He cut down a tree from the hedge of the car road with a hatchet - yes, but it's his birthday. I think they did. He stole matches. Wait 'til I get another stone for you Cyril. McAree, McAra, Mc Avarn K-Kunny, put in your white foot 'til I see if you're my mummy. Yes and truly you are best.  Dr Whitehead. Piss, Piss  Iceland dog! Tickets are sixpence each and I hope you all win. Andera Keck K-Keck K-Keck K-Keck. We sell only the best E..E..English C..C..Coca Cola. Aye but, naw but, could you cut turf? Hollyhocks! Hollyhocks! over Bobby Lyttle's garden wall. We're the boys that fears no noise, we are the bold Drumarda boys. On Saturday night we all got tight and Cassidy brought us over. This is a day above all days. Silver Saturday, jink night.  Listen to me George: "Would you like white stones on your grave?" The bespectacled roadman. Mr. Marley has been dead these seven years, Scrooge replied. He died seven years ago, this very night. Go on Balfour! Santa Agatha, ora pro nobis.  The Ypres Salient at Night. Histracy. Wherefore have you left your sheep on that stony mountain steep? Hi for a toffer  and hi for it still; and hi for the wee lad lies over the hill. The river eddy  whirls. Rushe came down last night. I know my nick name. For aye for guide: very good neighbours, but keep your back to us. Apostrophe at the Post  Office today. Let the reindeers go. Let them go! Good morrow Mick. No-one will  read your papers. The image of a girl. Deeper than the wishing well. Ballina, Balnabroka, Anahinahola, don't show the white feather wherever you go. Carolina  moon. What a beautiful day! What must heaven be like? Do you know our d'Brian?  You're nice Miss Rice. I see said the blind man. The fish in the pond are seeing  red as Bobby is fishing with Coates strong thread. And those who come from  distance far are always late for tea. Oh! to be in Doonaree. All day all night  Marianne; down by the seaside sifting sand. Look at the way he's twisting that  stick. He won't know himself in this lovely place. You've given me a taste of fame. There was a wild colonial boy  Jack Saltey was his name. Geoff Duke. I win a pound. The ancient ring post snapped like a matchstick. I think, I think, that she's the mostest of the lot, and furthermore she is the only chick I got. They all wore black coats and black top hats and they turned and went up to your room. Deep, deep river... away, away. Early morning light ... Rat ta-tat ta-tat ta-tat. Rat ta-tat ta-tat ta-tat.

No comments:

Post a Comment