Tuesday 5 March 2024

 ANY OF YOU OUT THERE EXPERIENCED IN DREAM INTERPRETATION?



Any of you out there experienced in dream interpretation? I would be grateful for some help.

For several years now I have been experiencing a recurring dream. I am walking through a cityscape with huge areas demolished for presumably rebuilding. The location varies; sometimes central London, sometimes Hillingdon, sometimes Oxford. I walk and walk but can never find a way out - everywhere there are hoardings and locked gates. I wake up so drained and frustrated.

Now I don't know if this is relevant but these dreams started occurring only when Marianne and I began to have separate bedrooms.

Can anyone help?

GENE


2 comments:

  1. "I wake up so drained and frustrated."

    You are drained because you had a wet dream, and frustrated because you can't remember it.

    The demolition represents, of course, the destruction of your sexual relationship with Marianne, after she finally tired of your drunken pawings and premature ejaculation.

    Professor Nutzloser Werfer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything to stop you printing the date and place of publication of these reviews, apart from the fact that you wrote both of them yourself?

    There is no such person as Arianna Huffington-Puffington.

    As for reporting these impersonations to A N Wilson and Arianna Huffington that is something I will do sooner or later if you continue to lie about their having reviewed your book. One way or another you will answer for your lies.

    By the way, it seems as if Prof Nutzloser Werfer has got your number.

    ReplyDelete