Wednesday 16 January 2013

As I sit here in the stillness of pre-dawn Uxbridge...

As I sit here in the stillness of pre-dawn Uxbridge...

As I sit here in the stillness of pre-dawn Uxbridge my thoughts turn to the year ahead. I am full of confidence. I feel the Christian right is on a roll. That shock shooting down of women bishops was such a shot in the arm.
 
(I make no apolgy for producing again that wonderful photo depicting the tears and anger at the shooting down of women bishops. )

Tears and anger at the torpedoing of women bishops. Wonderful!
 
Then this followed up by the banning of the Soho Gay Masses!
 
I think confidence is the keynote. We should not be overawed by the Gay Lobby, the PC Brigade or any pinko liberal. I say take the fight to them. Next target the torpedoing of Lord Falconer's Assisted Suicide bill. Can we do it? Yes we can. I'm already lobbying members of the House of Lords. And what about the big one - gay marriage (sic)? Yes we can defeat the proposed legislation - and once again let's concentrate our efforts when it gets to the House of Lords. If it's defeated in the Lords the government would never have the gall to invoke the Parliament Act to push it through.
 
So several Hurrah! moments to look forward to.
 
I also think we shoud be more proactive in taking the fight to the pinko liberals within the Church - the Rev Giles Fraser, Fr Brian D'Arcy and their ilk. Pinko liberal clerics Gene is gunning for you!
 
And what about the Canting Old Phoney front? I hear you ask. Well let me say that I've had it up to here with Detterling and his gay nephew. From now on the gloves are off. And boy am I going to go for the jugular! Detterling you'll be hearing from me! 
 
GENE

No comments:

Post a Comment