Thursday, 6 August 2026

 PADRE PIO ABHORRED THE SIN OF HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY...



Just read recently something I had not known before: Saint Padre Pio abhorred the sin of homosexual activity. It appears that over the years he sometimes reached through the confessional and slapped the face of someone who confessed the sin of homosexual acts.

{I hasten to add that I do not have any definite proof that Saint Padre Pio did this. I have read it this week on a website named Mundabor's Blog.}


5 comments:

  1. And Gene, the “searingly honest” pillar of free speech, has deleted two versions of an inventive and amusing post based on this ridiculous nonsense about the fraudulent Padre “Sulphuric Acid” Pio.

    And why has he done this? Because (a) it nails his nasty habit of groping young women and (b) sheds some light on his unsettling obsession with anal intercourse.

    But most of all, he has deleted them because they were so well constructed and so deftly written that they would show up any lame piffle he might write in the guise of Swashbuckling Mulligan for the feeble dross it always is. Devastating satire, my arse.

    Come on, Gene, get buckling your swash so that I can rip yet more piss out of you, you two faced, thick witted bastard. Better have coffee with your sock puppets to see what nonsense you can come up with.

    Face it Gene: even as a busted flush you are a busted flush. How dreadful it must be to be you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were deleted because those posting were obscene and blasphemous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they were, you stupid bugger, they were meant to be. The obscenity was there to mirror the obscene filth you have produced about my family and myself - although, unlike your turgid, laboured and clunking prose, it was deftly written with a sharp cutting edge. The blasphemy was there to mirror the fraudulence of Padre "Sulphuric Acid" Pio, who committed the ultimate blasphemy of pretending to share the sufferings of Christ on the cross.

      But of course, your deletion - caused by a mixture of professional jealousy at writing orders of magnitude better than yours and your cry-baby hypocrisy [you can dish it out but you can't take it] - is in keeping with your private definition of free speech. That is, writing insulting filth about people while cowering behind a pseudonym thus ensuring that you don't have to take the blame for your nastiness. At the same time, you censor and silence anyone who pays you back in your own dud coinage: as well as squealing like a stuck pig when anyone threatens to expose you for the nasty piece of shit that you actually are.

      Delete
  3. Myfanwy Detterling is the latest member of the Detterling family to be featured here. I must say that I'm impressed by her. Let's have more postings from you Myfanwy.

    Mary Winterbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, piss off, Gene. If you seriously imagine that anyone believes that Mary Winterbourne is a real person, then you are further off your trolley than I had imagined. The strait jacket and the chemical cosh beckon.

      Delete