Monday, 24 August 2026

Have any of you ever had a supernatural experience?


I have. I may have mentioned this on here before.

One night after a long day's driving I checked into a hotel. I went to bed about 11.00pm and almost immediately I heard a voice call out loud and clear: GO DOWN TO THE PUBLIC TOILETS AND MEDITATE.

I got dressed and went out of the hotel. Fortunately there was a sign across the road pointing to the public toilets. I headed in that direction. The public toilets were at the bottom of a hill. I then heard a bottle break down at the toilets. I thought there might be queers down there so I headed back to the hotel.

4 comments:

  1. Devastating satire from the master of futility.

    Are you trying to make me pity you by posting this pitiful drivel ( for the fourth time, incidentally)? Do you imagine, by so clearly demonstrating that you are at the end of your tether that I won’t kick you while you are down?

    No chance, Groper: you’ve had your chances and now you’ve had your chips.

    Why not unleash Swashbuckling Mulligan in all his laboured incompetence? I could do with a laugh.

    In the the meantime I’ll just sit tight until you grovel and beg for mercy, at which point you’ll find out what mercy costs these days. It won’t be cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Swashfuckling Bullshittigan, let’s be having you? Where’s this “devastating satire” you’ve been dribbling on about, like s man with literary cystitis, for a MONTH??

    Car got your tongue?

    Or has Marianne confiscated your crayons?

    What a total wanker you are, Groper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, Swashfuckling Bullshittigan, let’s be having you? Where’s this “devastating satire” you’ve been dribbling on about, like s man with literary cystitis, for a MONTH??

    Car got your tongue?

    Or has Marianne confiscated your crayons?

    What a total wanker you are, Groper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still repeating yourself? Are you sure you are capable of using the internet anymore?

    ReplyDelete