Have any of you ever had a supernatural experience?
I have. I may have mentioned this on here before.
One night after a long day's driving I checked into a hotel. I went to bed about 11.00pm and almost immediately I heard a voice call out loud and clear: GO DOWN TO THE PUBLIC TOILETS AND MEDITATE.
I got dressed and went out of the hotel. Fortunately there was a sign across the road pointing to the public toilets. I headed in that direction. The public toilets were at the bottom of a hill. I then heard a bottle break down at the toilets. I thought there might be queers down there so I headed back to the hotel.
Devastating satire from the master of futility.
ReplyDeleteAre you trying to make me pity you by posting this pitiful drivel ( for the fourth time, incidentally)? Do you imagine, by so clearly demonstrating that you are at the end of your tether that I won’t kick you while you are down?
No chance, Groper: you’ve had your chances and now you’ve had your chips.
Why not unleash Swashbuckling Mulligan in all his laboured incompetence? I could do with a laugh.
In the the meantime I’ll just sit tight until you grovel and beg for mercy, at which point you’ll find out what mercy costs these days. It won’t be cheap.
Come on, Swashfuckling Bullshittigan, let’s be having you? Where’s this “devastating satire” you’ve been dribbling on about, like s man with literary cystitis, for a MONTH??
ReplyDeleteCar got your tongue?
Or has Marianne confiscated your crayons?
What a total wanker you are, Groper.
Still repeating yourself? Are you sure you are capable of using the internet anymore?
ReplyDeletePitiful response, Gene.
DeleteThe only reason I repeat myself is that you never answer a straight question with a straight answer, and whenever I send a post from my I-phone, it duplicates itself.
Besides, it gives you a chance of doing what you do best - cheap and nasty sneering. What are you bellyaching about?
But enough of this persiflage.
Come on, Swashfuckling Bullshittigan, let’s be having you?
Where’s this “devastating satire” you’ve been dribbling on about, like a man with literary cystitis, for a MONTH??
Car got your tongue?
Or has Marianne confiscated your crayons?
What a total wanker you are, Groper.
Swashbuckling Mulligan writes:
ReplyDelete“I had a supernatural experience last night. I sat down to write a devastating satire, and the words flowed like olive oil from a flagon. Precise, cruel, lacerating prose, every adjective a knife-thrust to the heart, every adverb landing like a karate chop to the throat, imagery a vicious caricaturing, even the punctuation scattering like drops of spilled blood.
Then I awoke and saw what I had actually written before the quart of Aldi Chianti had laid me out:
“Deturlin is an old frat and a toser”.
I read it and wept
The only way I wish to contribute to this debate is to remind Detterling that 'All that glitters is not Gary'.
ReplyDeleteTony of the Big Saloon
Another insinuation of paedophilia.
DeleteYou are SO going to regret that post, you bastard.
Ooh! Matron!
ReplyDeleteTie me kangaroo down Sport
Keep me cockatoo cool
GENE
Pathetic.
Delete'Pathetic' Indeed you are Detters. How come every time you try to dismiss Swashbuckling Mulligan a distinct image comes up of a scared man whistling past the graveyard in the dark?
DeleteRemember those illustrations of Cuthbert and Julian? Methinks you greatest dread is of further such illustrations being posted by Swashbuckling Mulligan.
GENE
How can I put this in words that have chance of penetrating your addled brain?
ReplyDeleteYou ate impervious to rational argument, so perhaps vulgar abuse as a chance of working.
Like you, Swashfuckling Bullshittigan can’t write the toffee. This is evident from the fact that you have been threatening to write a devastating satire now for over a month.
So far you have produced the square root of bugger all because you couldn’t write a shopping list for a bet.
Or put another way; fuck off, you deluded, self-important arsehole. Some people have delusions of grandeur; You have for a long time had delusions of adequacy. No, you are not merely inadequate, but also offensively,.and
libellously stupid.
See you in court.,
“Methinks”, for fuck’s sake.
ReplyDeleteA usage nailing down a pitiful tosser.
"Remember those illustrations of Cuthbert and Julian? Methinks you greatest dread is of further such illustrations being posted by Swashbuckling Mulligan."
ReplyDeleteYes indeed Gene.
Myfanwy Detterling
Gene: steal the whole dire catalogue of homosexual cliches, not forgetting the Judy Garland records and the eyebrow pencil, and plaster it all over this pathetic bollocks of a blog - it bounces off, all of it.
ReplyDeleteGet it through your adamantine skull - none of your feeble ripostes have the slightest effect.
Bluster, waffle, brag, bullshit and posture all you like: by the time the leaves have turned, your name will be simultaneously mud and a national laughing stock.
Swashbuckling Mulligan is as dead as mutton.
and before long you will wish you were.
DeleteJudy Garland was replaced by Dusty Springfield in the Sixties. Don't know which current Diva appeals to the arsenkotai today.
DeleteBack when my Great-uncle Claude was a young an it was Ivor Novello.
Gene
No idea of how to answer, so flannel, waffle and deflect.
DeleteWhat a contemptible performance you are putting on, Groper. Is this the best you can do, wanker?
Just saving you the trouble of posting meaningless bollocks, Gene - all that you have been good for.
DeleteGene Vincent, living proof that you cannot polish a turd.
AND STILL...
ReplyDeletethere is deafening silence from Swashfuckling Bullshittigan,
aka
Gene "Groper" Vincent, the Washed-up Wanker.
or is he Gene "Groper" Vincent, the Tedious Tosspot?
Deleteor perhaps Gene "Groper" Vincent, the Toxic Tosser?
ReplyDeleteor, even, Gene "Groper" Vincent, the Facinorous Fuckwit?
ReplyDeletebut, above all, Gene "Groper" Vincent, the Incompetent Illiterate.
ReplyDelete...who will shortly be dropped neck deep in the shit.
ReplyDeleteWhat's the matter, Bobby? cat got your tongue?
ReplyDelete