Thursday 29 April 2021

 STOP PRESS!!! DETTERLING HAS GONE INTO HIDING!


The Huffingdon Post yesterday broke the story of how, during the period when Detterling had forced a lockdown of Gene's blog, a delegation of Tesssers met with Detterling and informed him that if Gene's blog was not restored many, many would lose the will to live. Detterling is reported to have replied: "In that case let them die. Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

An absolute fury has ensued. Detterling is nowhere to be found. Some claim he has sought sanctuary on the holy island of Lindisfarne.

Lindisfarne

All selection of some of the reaction:

'Outrageous! If I could get my hands on the bastard I would throttle him.'
Piers Morgan

'Despicable! Detterling should be horsewhipped.'
Jeffrey Archer

'The Ascended Masters on the Seventh Plane are extremely disappointed in Detterling.' 
Doris Stokes

'I shall be excommunicating Detterling from the Church of England.'
Archbishop Justin Welby

'Tie me kangaroo down Sport. Keep me cockatoo cool.'
Rolf Harris


GENE ISSUES A STATEMENT

I would ask all to lay off Detterling. Okay he has made a few mistakes but he is now sore and humiliated at losing to me once again. He is not in a good place. Deep down Detterling is a good guy and, although he would never admit it, he has the ultimate regard and respect for me. Hey! he is 77 years old and not a well man. Let's give him a break.

GENE
20.27pm 30th April 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment